NRVTA Admissions Process
READY TO BUILD YOUR FUTURE?
You’ve already taken the first step toward turning your passion for RVs into a successful career, just by visiting our website! The next step is to visit with one of our helpful Student Advisors to see if you qualify for admission to the National RV Training Academy! You’re about to make a smart decision that will have long-term benefits for you and your future.
Student Success IS our Business
Helping our students succeed is at the heart of everything we do. If you have any questions about admission to our certificate programs or would like help with any part of the process, our Admissions Representatives are here to provide the support you need.
- Connect with a Student Advisor
NRVTA Student Advisors are here to provide you with the details you need to enroll into our training programs. All advisors can answer your questions about our school, courses, and graduate outcomes. In addition to tuition and fees as well as certification options, our student advisors can take you on a virtual tour of our campus and go over the current catalog of classes with you. It is easy to get the information you are looking for:
- Fill out the Contact Form
- Call us at 903-386-0444
- Schedule a phone call for a time that works for you
- Understand our Enrollment Requirements
As you begin your conversation with the student advisor, you will be asked to provide a copy of your high-school diploma, GED, or equivalent. Every student must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language. Students must be 18 years of age or older to begin our training programs.
No Diploma? At NRVTA, we recognize that many prospective students prefer our training programs to further develop or begin their RV Industry career path. Regardless of your educational background, we have options for you!
- Enroll with NRVTA
Once you have fully discussed and understand the training program details and expectations, and you feel that NRVTA is a great fit for your educational and training goals, you will begin the enrollment agreement process. Our admissions department will go over any final checklist items needed for you receive and sign your enrollment agreement and we’ll reserve your seat for your selected start date.
- Begin your NRVTA Student Experience!
Your training begins with an online student orientation. You will meet some of the staff who are here to see you succeed. We hold these online orientations via zoom and they are recorded for you to go back and watch again or watch later if you were unable to attend live or registered after orientation was held.
Prospective students must provide an official document to prove one of the following:
- Secondary education graduate (high-school diploma, or high-school equivalency such as a General Education Development (GED) certificate);
- Successful completion or the equivalent of one full-time academic (12 academic semester hours) or academic quarter (18 academic quarter hours) at an accredited college, university, or other postsecondary school; or
- Proven ability-to-benefit by obtaining a satisfactory score on an approved entrance test.